R&K BUILDINGS INC. IS A DEALER ONLY FOR CAROLINA CARPORTS.
1. Q: How long will it take to get my building delivered after I place an order.
A: Usually 2-4 weeks from the date the order is received from the dealer. R&K estimates 4-6 weeks or longer for remote areas. Carolina may get to you sooner so we would rather have you pleasantly surprised.
2. Q: Can I save money buying my building directly from Carolina Carports Inc.?
A: No, we are very loyal to our dealers and you will better understand our product if you see it first hand on display with our dealers.
3. Q: What size do I need to pour my cement slab?
A: You should pour your cement exact to width and 1' shorter in length. (PLEASE NOTE THAT IN FLORIDA IT'S 3/4" WIDER.) The engineer's plans call for a monolithic slab with 4" minimum for slab & 12" X 12" FOOTER under slab & 2 - #5 continuous Rebar in the footer.
4. Q: What are the dimensions of the building outside to outside?
A: IT IS Width X Length X Height / Example: 18 x 21 x 6 building size, 18 x 20 x 6 base size. Note: Length dimension measured by the roof metal having a 6" overhang on each end so the bottom base rail is one foot shorter than the roof lengthwise. Width is measured from outside base rail to other outside base rail.
5. Q: What is the highest leg height I can get?
A: 14' Leg Height is the highest and customer will be REQUIRED to provide a lift for Triple Wides or Wider (26/28/30/32/34/36/38/40) Wides.
6. Q: How much adjustment do you have to level your building?
A: You have about 3" to 4" to adjust. However, your site must be level for a proper installation.
7. Q: When are the extra 4' braces required?
A: When the leg height is 8' or taller on all sizes and with all 22' and 24' wide units
8. Q: Can you add to your building after it is already installed?
A: In most cases yes.
1. There will be a $50.00 or more service charge on all return trips.
2. IF the original building was ordered from CCI and you have your original receipt.
3. IF you want to add walk-in doors or garage doors to your building, the original carport must be 6' or taller.
9. Q: What types of anchors do you use?
A: we have 3 different types of anchors
- 32" rebar anchor for ground and asphalt installation.
- Double helix mobile anchor for ground installation only. (Standard on certified, ground installation only.)
- Wedge anchor for concrete installation only.
10. Q: How wide can I get a building?
Carolina Carports Inc. carries buildings from 12' to 40' wide.